Make an Appointment
Please take a moment to fill out the information below to request an appointment and a member of our staff will be in touch with you shortly to schedule and confirm your appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
If you believe it’s an emergency please contact our office immediately by phone.
Before arriving at your appointment, we suggest that our patients gather the following information to help answer any questions you may be asked at your appointment:
- Symptoms of current eye problems (double vision, loss of vision, flashes of light, difficulty seeing at night, etc.)
- Previous eye injuries or eye surgeries
- Family history of eye problems including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, etc.
- General health conditions (allergies, chronic health problems, past surgeries, etc.).
- A list of all current prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs.
- Medical AND vision insurance card.